Julie's Quest

Hello, and welcome to my blog. My blog is about the trials and tribulations of writing, where we celebrate successes and commiserate our near misses. We tell it like it is here and will do our very best to help you on the road to being published and pick you up after the rejections (they will come!) Whether you are a professional or amateur writer you will find something useful here.

I hope you enjoy reading my posts and will visit again soon.

Happy Writing

Julie Phillips - freelance writer - member of the Association of Freelance Writers - member of the Society of Authors

Saturday, 25 July 2009

Where have my followers gone?!

I know I have some lovely followers of my blogs but I can't see you! For the past three days there is a blank space where your pictures were. Was it something I said? Is anyone else having the same problem or is it just me? I don't post for a week and the blog falls apart! Does anyone know how to fix it?

Confused from blogspot xx

5 comments:

Nicola said...

Hi Julie,

We've all left because, after reading the posting on your other blog, we're all scared we'll catch flu from you!

Seriously, though, my 'blogs you're following' list disappeared for hours a couple of days ago, so there must be a gremlin in the system. All okay now though!

xx

Julie P said...

I knew it! I've scared you all off with my flu and my ramblings. Please come back everyone. I promise to wear a face mask and wash my hands and I'll never ramble again!

Julie xx

klahanie said...

Hi Julie,

I have noticed that occasionally the 'followers' application seems to vanish. I think it has something to do with blogger maintenance because when the followers application was not working on mine; it was not working on any other blog at the time.
I can confirm that as I type this, your adoring fans are staring at me:-)
Sorry I have not been commenting much lately. Been a bit out of the 'loop' recently...and know I don't mean 'bus loop'. Flippin' buses lol
Take very good care and happy writing. Kind wishes, Gary:-)

Suzanne said...

I can see your followers, too. Hope all's okay at your end now. I think these things tend to sort themselves out, somehow.

I've had some problems with feedjit in the past - there was one time when I couldn't see it from home, but it was perfectly fine at work.

:-)

Julie P said...

Thanks, Gary and Suzanne. I still can't see my followers list but I hope it will resolve itself as you say. It's really annoying though! Just one of those little frustrating computer gremlins

Julie xx