Julie's Quest

Hello, and welcome to my blog. My blog is about the trials and tribulations of writing, where we celebrate successes and commiserate our near misses. We tell it like it is here and will do our very best to help you on the road to being published and pick you up after the rejections (they will come!) Whether you are a professional or amateur writer you will find something useful here.

I hope you enjoy reading my posts and will visit again soon.

Happy Writing

Julie Phillips - freelance writer - member of the Association of Freelance Writers - member of the Society of Authors

Sunday, 16 August 2009

It's A Good Job We Have Chocolate



Says it all, doesn't it!

5 comments:

Carole Anne Carr said...

What fun! My husband brings us chocolate from time to time, must show him this. Hugs...Carole xx

Julie P said...

Hi, Carole! Hope all is well with you. The Teddy and his banner were at my sister's house so I took a photograph as it epitomises how some women feel at certain times of the month - or most days in the month really!

Julie xx

Olivia Ryan said...

Oh no! Now I've got chocolate in my mind I'll have to go and get some!!! (Lovely to have an excuse - thanks, Julie!)

Carole Anne Carr said...

So old age has its compensations, Julie! I've been doing so many things as usual, my friend and her husband here for lunch today, she has cancer and needs support. Met another lady vicar at a dinner party on Saturday, discussion about my return occasionally to clergy work, can I face it? Managed to help my cousin to connect his computer, after weeks of trying to help him, he's a slow learner, and as he's in North Wales it has been a marathon over the phone when I have to second guess what he is doing. However, I'd set his computer up for Skype when he'd left it with me, and tonight I got him online and you should have seen his face when he realised he could see me! It was worth all the effort! And my grandson has tidied up my book - illustrations, size, position - so should have it to the printers by Monday! Hugs...

Julie P said...

I'm on a bit of a health kick at the moment (egged on by my daughter's 'your bum's too big for that toilet seat' comment in the toilets of the Severn Valley Railway Engine House) So no chocolate for me - it is killing me saying no, though, Olivia!

You never have time to sit down, Carole! You'll meet yourself coming back if you're not carefull. Or has that already happened?! Glad you could help your grandson with the computer - I'd have been no help to him!

Julie xx