Julie's Quest

Hello, and welcome to my blog. My blog is about the trials and tribulations of writing, where we celebrate successes and commiserate our near misses. We tell it like it is here and will do our very best to help you on the road to being published and pick you up after the rejections (they will come!) Whether you are a professional or amateur writer you will find something useful here.

I hope you enjoy reading my posts and will visit again soon.

Happy Writing

Julie Phillips - freelance writer - member of the Association of Freelance Writers - member of the Society of Authors

Friday, 30 October 2009

Cosford Calling



Here is a few pics of today's visit to RAF Cosford - we were snapped as soon as we entered the building but my daughter refused to be included in the shot! Not sure which one of us is the good, the bad or the ugly, or whether we are see no evil, hear no evil, or speak no evil! Luckily, my daughter agreed to pose by a plane later.

We also managed to go to the hanger we missed out when we went back in the summer! And we bumped into n=one of my daughter's school mates with her family so that was nice. I can feel a plane or RAF themed story coming on!

Julie xx

4 comments:

Suzanne Jones said...

Aw, some lovely family snaps there.

XX

Carole Anne Carr said...

You all look so happy, and I love the salute....thanks for sharing...xx

Julie P said...

Thanks, Suzanne! We had a great time.

Julie xx

Julie P said...

Hi, Carole! I think we were surprised at being put in front of this black screen with a camera pointed at us!! Followed by a dazzling flash! We were stunned into posing!

Julie xx