Julie's Quest

Hello, and welcome to my blog. My blog is about the trials and tribulations of writing, where we celebrate successes and commiserate our near misses. We tell it like it is here and will do our very best to help you on the road to being published and pick you up after the rejections (they will come!) Whether you are a professional or amateur writer you will find something useful here.

I hope you enjoy reading my posts and will visit again soon.

Happy Writing

Julie Phillips - freelance writer - member of the Association of Freelance Writers - member of the Society of Authors

Friday, 30 October 2009

Monster Mash

Take a look here and click on to Happy Halloween from Wrekin Writers - a new you tube video featuring Simon, Di, Sue, Bryan and myself (all fellow writers and bloggers on blogsplot) on there. I'm saying nothing other than if you join a writers' group this will happen to you Mhwa ha mwah ha ha haaaaa!

Julie

6 comments:

Jon said...

Love it. I think it suits Simon.
Only JOKING mate.

Julie P said...

He is king of the monster mashers!! I agree, Jon.

Julie

Carole Anne Carr said...

Brilliant! What a wonderful idea, loved you all! xxx

Julie P said...

Hi, Carole. I'm still giggling about the video now!

Julie xx

Sue Horder-Mason said...

No Julie this can only ever happen at Wrekin Writers lol

You look fantastic and those moves - hey kid swing them hips xx

Julie P said...

You don't look so bad yourself, Sue, or should I call you Dr Death?!! There's one thing that worries me, though. Whose brain are you dancing around with?!!!

Julie xx