Julie's Quest

Hello, and welcome to my blog. My blog is about the trials and tribulations of writing, where we celebrate successes and commiserate our near misses. We tell it like it is here and will do our very best to help you on the road to being published and pick you up after the rejections (they will come!) Whether you are a professional or amateur writer you will find something useful here.

I hope you enjoy reading my posts and will visit again soon.

Happy Writing

Julie Phillips - freelance writer - member of the Association of Freelance Writers - member of the Society of Authors

Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Oh My!

I've just had my feature on archery accepted for publication in Shropshire Life magazine - one of our local glossies! You'll have to read the sordid details over my struggles to find the feature a home over in Article Antics as I don't want to duplicate myself here. Suffice to say I'm over the moon!

Julie xx

8 comments:

Suzanne Jones said...

WELL DONE, Julie.

Am off to Article Antics to read your story.

XX

Carole Anne Carr said...

As I said before: from our favourite Reporter Julie Phillips!

Another big step, marvellous progress, Julie, keep pushing those boundaries!!

Hugs and love xx

Julie P said...

Thanks, Suzanne!

Julie xx

Julie P said...

Thanks, Carole! Got to keep pushing - never know where it might leave! Looking forward to doing the feature on you.

Julie xx

Carole Anne Carr said...

Looking forward to that, Julie. xx

Julie P said...

It should be good!

Julie xx

Sue Horder-Mason said...

Go girl go. Well done Julie xx

Julie P said...

Thanks, Sue! Wrekin Writers' rule eh?!

Julie xx