Julie's Quest

Hello, and welcome to my blog. My blog is about the trials and tribulations of writing, where we celebrate successes and commiserate our near misses. We tell it like it is here and will do our very best to help you on the road to being published and pick you up after the rejections (they will come!) Whether you are a professional or amateur writer you will find something useful here.

I hope you enjoy reading my posts and will visit again soon.

Happy Writing

Julie Phillips - freelance writer - member of the Association of Freelance Writers - member of the Society of Authors

Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Drum roll please. The lovely blog award goes to .....


My daughter has done the deed and has chosen the winner of the lovely blog award! I wrote all the names of my favourite blogs (the ones who I don't think have already had this award) on pieces of paper and I put them into a bag and my daughter drew out KLAHANIE so there you go! You are the winner!

The rules are:

1) Accept the award and post a link back to the awarding person.
2) Pass the award on.
3) Notify the winner.

Great blog Gary and well deserving of a Lovely Blog Award - if it hasn't had one already!

Julie xx

Klahanie ( GARY) Says that he is, "A man challenging his inner critic," We should all be challenging our inner crtitics and get on with the process of writing. His insightful blog is often funny and it's like a breath of fresh air. He certainly inspires me to silence my inner citic and to let go and just enjoy the process of writing no matter if you're writing for publication or not.

7 comments:

Carole Anne Carr said...

What a delightful idea! And a well deserved winner, Julie. xx

Fee said...

Gary certainly deserves it your daughter is very bright and quite right in this decision.

Congratulations Gary.

Best wishes

Fee

Julie P said...

Thanks, Carole and Fee. It was too much of an impossible task for me to choose - so a lucky dip was the only way to go. There are so many wonderful blogs and they all deserve the award.

Julie xx

Olivia Ryan said...

Well done, Julie - what a clever way of choosing the winner! xx

Julie P said...

It was the only way I could think of doing it, Olivia! I didn't want to upset anyone as they are all such wonderful blogs!

Julie xx

klahanie said...

Dear Julie,
I had no idea that your daughter had drawn my name out of the bag. I feel really lucky.
If it wasn't for Suzanne's blog posting, I would have had no idea. I'm very sorry I had overlooked this posting. So I have been nudged in the right direction and I truly thank you for such a nice award.
Continued happy writing, Julie.
Warm wishes, Gary x

Julie P said...

Hi, Gary! I did wonder! I thought I'd offended you because it's a girly pink award! But now you have two for your virtual mantelpiece - you could always spray it silver or something!

How's the brush?

Julie xx