Julie's Quest

Hello, and welcome to my blog. My blog is about the trials and tribulations of writing, where we celebrate successes and commiserate our near misses. We tell it like it is here and will do our very best to help you on the road to being published and pick you up after the rejections (they will come!) Whether you are a professional or amateur writer you will find something useful here.

I hope you enjoy reading my posts and will visit again soon.

Happy Writing

Julie Phillips - freelance writer - member of the Association of Freelance Writers - member of the Society of Authors

Friday, 25 December 2009

He does exist!





I know because I've seen his footprints!

Merry Xmas everyone!

Oh and if you were lucky enough to have Santa bring you Sue Moorcroft's new book 'Love Writing' - a book about how to write in the romance genre - then you may notice - as Keith Large emailed me this morning to point out - that my question and name is in there! Sue asked for questions she could put from budding romance writers to professional romance writers and I sent one in. That's another book on my New Year wish list!

Julie xx

The photos are of my daughter in full High School Musical mode and also of Santa's footprints. Then there is of my husband and daughter changing a rather stinky nappy from her new doll that wees and poos (oh joy!) And then there is the gingerbread house my daughter and her cousins made from a kit Xmas Eve.

4 comments:

klahanie said...

Hi Julie,
Lovely photos. I was never in any doubt that 'he does exist'. Now, I have seen further evidence:-)
May you and your loved ones enjoy the day.
Warm wishes, your way, Gary x

Suzanne Jones said...

Great photos, Julie. And I saw your name in Love Writing - great questions, by the way (I think I saw your name twice). Sue Moorcroft's also used the questions I sent, so I'm thrilled. You must get the book - it's a great read.

XX

Julie P said...

Wooh Hooh, Suzanne! I'm glad your questions are in there too. I have the book on my wish list for 2010!

Julie xx

Debs said...

Great photos. Love those footprints too.

Hope you have a great Christmas.