Julie's Quest

Hello, and welcome to my blog. My blog is about the trials and tribulations of writing, where we celebrate successes and commiserate our near misses. We tell it like it is here and will do our very best to help you on the road to being published and pick you up after the rejections (they will come!) Whether you are a professional or amateur writer you will find something useful here.

I hope you enjoy reading my posts and will visit again soon.

Happy Writing

Julie Phillips - freelance writer - member of the Association of Freelance Writers - member of the Society of Authors

Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Anyone in the vicinity of Leicester?


Had an email come through from Keith Large about a 'spooky night' at the Guildhall in Leicester on 30th Jan. Looks like it will be a great night packed full of short story readings and mini-plays. Have included the flyer above - if you click on it it should enlarge so you can read it. So if you fancy a night out amongst fellow writers then this is the entertainment for you!

4 comments:

Carole Anne Carr said...

Sounds great, why are so many good things so far away! Hugs...xx

Julie P said...

I know, Carole! I'd have loved to attend but too far and wrong time of day for me. I'm no use to man nor beast after about 7pm at night so would probably be asleep by the time it all got started!

Julie xx

Suzanne Jones said...

That looks like it's going to be a brilliant evening. Wish I lived in Leicester.

XX

Julie P said...

It's going to be great, Suzanne.

Julie xx