Julie's Quest

Hello, and welcome to my blog. My blog is about the trials and tribulations of writing, where we celebrate successes and commiserate our near misses. We tell it like it is here and will do our very best to help you on the road to being published and pick you up after the rejections (they will come!) Whether you are a professional or amateur writer you will find something useful here.

I hope you enjoy reading my posts and will visit again soon.

Happy Writing

Julie Phillips - freelance writer - member of the Association of Freelance Writers - member of the Society of Authors

Sunday, 4 April 2010

Thank you!

Thank you, Joylene for giving me a Beautiful Blogger Award! It is much appreciated and a lovely surprise. And in keeping with the Beautiful Blogger Award traditions here are the ten blogs that I have chosen to pass on this fantastic award to. As Joylene said in her blog, it was no easy task deciding on who to pass it on to as there are so many gorgeous bloggers what does blog out there! Anyway, in no particular order, here they are! By the way  -  yes there are 11! I couldn't narrow it down anymore!





1. Mythological Mike
2.Suzanne Jones
3.Olivia Ryan
4.Simon Whaley
5.Helen.M.Hunt
6.Sally Quilford
7.Teresa Ashby
8. Jan Mader
9. Mum In a Muddle
10.Sue Ross.
11. Di Perry.


You can click on each name which will link you to their blogs. Now they have the unenviable task of choosing ten blogs each to pass the award to  - not easy!

Enjoy and spread the joy!

Julie xx

15 comments:

Diane Perry said...

Oh my goodness, Julie, that is lovely, thank you . Yes that is now a difficult task to choose 10 more especially when you have already picked some of my favourites. What a lovely idea.
How do I get the picture of the award onto my blog?
Di
x

Martin H. said...

Well done Julie. Thoroughly deserved. Your blog is always so upbeat and cheerful.

Mike said...

Julie,
Thank you. Oh, I've come over all emotional!

Thanks,
Mike

HelenMHunt said...

Thanks very much.

Julie P said...

Hi, Di

If you click on to the picture and then click on to it again (mine turned blue when I did this) and then I just clicked on edit and copy then I clicked on file - save as - saved it as a jpeg and then put it on my blog.

I suppose you could cut out the copy bit as when I did it I couldn't locate the picture anywhere - so where it had copied it to I have no idea!!!

Julie xx

Julie P said...

Thank you Martin - I love your photos on your blog, always so different and intriguing.

Julie xx

Julie P said...

There there Mike! Do you need a handkerchief?!!

Julie xx

Julie P said...

Enjoy Helen - and well done on your recent hits!

Julie xx

Teresa Ashby said...

Congratulations Julie! You deserve it!
And thank you so much for passing it on. I'm so chuffed. I'm off to choose my ten now x

Simon Whaley said...

Oh how wonderful!, Well, I'd like to thank my parents, the postman, the jackdaw on the fourth post from the stile on my daily walk and anyone else who knows me.

Julie P said...

That's great, Teresa! It's hard to choose, though! Have fun

Julie xx

Julie P said...

Oh behave yourself, you, Mr Whaley!! You forgot to thank the Cumbrian mud on your walking boots dear! ;0)

Julie xx

klahanie said...

Hi Julie
Just wanted to congratulate you on receiving 'The Beautiful Blogger' award.
A most worthy recipient. So well done. Right then, I'm going to attempt to make myself look gorgeous in preparation for the awards ceremony:-)
Kind wishes, Gary x

Julie P said...

Hi. Gary! I hope the beautification preperations go well! Wouldn't it be great to have a real awards ceremony!

Julie xx

Suzanne Jones said...

Oooh, thanks Julie. I'm thrilled.

XX