Julie's Quest

Hello, and welcome to my blog. My blog is about the trials and tribulations of writing, where we celebrate successes and commiserate our near misses. We tell it like it is here and will do our very best to help you on the road to being published and pick you up after the rejections (they will come!) Whether you are a professional or amateur writer you will find something useful here.

I hope you enjoy reading my posts and will visit again soon.

Happy Writing

Julie Phillips - freelance writer - member of the Association of Freelance Writers - member of the Society of Authors

Sunday, 23 May 2010

Another short story analysis by David Brimage

4 comments:

Amanda said...

This is such a fantastic idea, Julie - and David's analysis and your's before are such a great insight. I'll be back later to have another study - having had 12 rejections of TAB - I'm keen to learn! :-)

Julie P said...

Hi, Amanda! And thanks for your comments. I'm in a similar boat to you with rejections from TAB! So by doing the analysis on the stories they do publish, I'm hoping that we'll be able to get nearer to the mark. One sweet day we will do it - hopefully before we reach pension age eh, though, Amanda!

Julie xx

Talli Roland said...

Popped over from David's blog - great analysis!

Julie P said...

Thanks, Talli

Do come and join in the new private forum if you want to.Just let me know your e-mail address and I'll add you to the author list.

Julie xx