Julie's Quest

Hello, and welcome to my blog. My blog is about the trials and tribulations of writing, where we celebrate successes and commiserate our near misses. We tell it like it is here and will do our very best to help you on the road to being published and pick you up after the rejections (they will come!) Whether you are a professional or amateur writer you will find something useful here.

I hope you enjoy reading my posts and will visit again soon.

Happy Writing

Julie Phillips - freelance writer - member of the Association of Freelance Writers - member of the Society of Authors

Tuesday, 25 May 2010

New Forum

For those of you who liked the analysis of the short stories idea I have now set up a closed blog for us to continue! The purpose of the forum is for us to choose short stories from one women's mag at a time and for us each to do an analysis on the stories. It's hoped that this forum will be a lively one and that we will all be able to learn from the stories that have been published in order to improve our writing and better our own chances of publication.

If you want to join in then please e-mail me your e-mail address and I'll add you to the author list.
Eventually I hope us to be able to post our own short stories here so we can analyse/critique each others if that's what you would find helpful.

There are already two critiques/analyses on the new blog so come on and join in!

Happy writing

Julie xx

4 comments:

Diane Perry said...

This is a brilliant idea Julie, I have already been over for a peek.
Di
x

Julie P said...

Great, Di! I have added a few more people too who wanted to join so I hope we can all enjoy it and get something out of it.

Julie xx

Carole Anne Carr said...

Sounds a brilliant idea, Julie, Good luck with it. Hugs, Carole. xx

Julie P said...

Thanks, Carole. I'm really looking forward to it. Hope all is well with you

Julie xx