Julie's Quest

Hello, and welcome to my blog. My blog is about the trials and tribulations of writing, where we celebrate successes and commiserate our near misses. We tell it like it is here and will do our very best to help you on the road to being published and pick you up after the rejections (they will come!) Whether you are a professional or amateur writer you will find something useful here.

I hope you enjoy reading my posts and will visit again soon.

Happy Writing

Julie Phillips - freelance writer - member of the Association of Freelance Writers - member of the Society of Authors

Sunday, 13 March 2011

The Writing Room

Here, as promised, are some pics of my new writing room!

Happy writing

Julie xx

12 comments:

Sue Horder-Mason said...

Enjoy Julie and oh it's so tidy. xx

suzy doodling said...

Hi Julie,
That looks really cosy. I can just see you getting all creative with your coffee by your side, ideas flowing from your pen. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Diane Perry said...

Wonderful Julie! Hope your lovely room inspires and brings you loads of luck with your writing! xx

Julie P said...

I doubt it will stay this tidy, Sue!

Julie xx

Julie P said...

Hi, Suzy

It's a lovely light little home and I feel very happy when I'm in it - inspired!

Julie xx

Julie P said...

Hi, Diane

I'm so pleased with my little writing room - it's always a pleasure going in and writing!

Julie xx

Simon Whaley said...

Enjoy your writing space - am jealous - I wish I had a room dedicated just to my writing! Interesting books on your bookshelf! Never thought I'd see a book on Zumba and a Jodi Piqout book on the same shelf!

Carole Anne Carr said...

What a wonderful place to work, now no more excuses! :0) xx

Julie P said...

I have to share the room with some of my daughter's toys but that's just an excuse so I have something to play with, Simon!

Julie xx

Julie P said...

Thank you, Carole,

Definitely no more excuses!

Julie xx

Olivia Ryan said...

Love it, Julie. At least it's nice to start off tidy, isn't it! I have to share my 'study' (aka spare bedroom) with my husband, which means it's rarely as tidy as I'd like it!!

Suzanne Jones said...

It looks fab, Julie. Enjoy it.

XX