Julie's Quest

Hello, and welcome to my blog. My blog is about the trials and tribulations of writing, where we celebrate successes and commiserate our near misses. We tell it like it is here and will do our very best to help you on the road to being published and pick you up after the rejections (they will come!) Whether you are a professional or amateur writer you will find something useful here.

I hope you enjoy reading my posts and will visit again soon.

Happy Writing

Julie Phillips - freelance writer - member of the Association of Freelance Writers - member of the Society of Authors

Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Short Story Week Audio Book

Just a quick post here to urge you to go on The National Short Story Week website. You may remember that I was invited to the launch of their new audio book a couple of months ago in London but I was unable to go. Well I'm very pleased to say that the audio book is now available to buy! If you are interested in the book, or want to see what's happening in the world of short stories then do visit their website as it's packed full of info.

Coming soon on this blog ........ an interview with the people who make Short Story Week happen.

Happy writing

Julie xx

No comments: